Nominate a Distinguished Fellow
The Aims Board of Trustees would like to recognize individuals from the community
who have made outstanding contributions to higher education and/or Aims Community
Criteria for this award include:
- Long-standing efforts to advance the goals and purposes of Aims Community College
- The championing and/or supporting of students, learning, and service.
- Significant contributions to the furthering of scholarship in the state, county, community
or the mission of the College.
- Served as an outstanding example to the employees and Students of the College
- Possesses high level of character, integrity, professional expertise and leadership.
- Enhanced the reputation and relationship of Aims Community College with its service