Human Resources Vision, Mission and Values
Our vision is to make Aims Community College the employer of choice in the northern
Our mission is to serve and meet the needs of our customers by providing quality customer
service, consistent advice, counsel and information.
These values are important to us, what we hold true and what each person who walks
through the doors of Human Resources can expect to see from our Human Resources staff.
- We exist to support and serve our customers with sincerity, integrity and professionalism.
- Our focus is on the customer; we put the customer first.
- We listen actively to understand individuals' needs.
- We share information with appropriate personnel, as required, while maintaining confidentiality.
- We conduct open and honest two-way communication.
- We focus on meeting individuals’ needs while supporting college goals.
- We follow through on our commitments.
- We respond to requests in a timely manner.
- We provide consistent and accurate information.
- We keep confidences.
- We have a collective responsibility and ownership towards our customers, colleagues
and the community.
- We display enthusiasm, helpfulness, patience, encouragement and genuineness in everything
- We work together as a team toward a common goal.
- We capitalize on each individual’s strengths, ideas and input.
- We make individuals feel welcomed, valued and a part of the team.
- We recognize, embrace, respect and celebrate uniqueness.