Information Resources Management
The Information Resources Management Division of Aims Community College includes the following campus departments:
- Enterprise Technology Services provides computer internal software (e.g. Aims Online, Banner and myAims) support to campus departments.
- Network & Security Services provides web master services, IT support, wireless services, computer hardware, computer software, campus internet and e-mail services, as well as IT security services.
- Telecommunications Services phone services, classroom technology support and the Help Desk.
IRM Contact Information and Technical Assistance can be obtained by contacting the Help Desk at extension 6380.
Wireless Technology (Wi-Fi Service)
Available in student study areas on all Aims campuses. The service provided uses the most popular Wi-Fi standards (IEEE 802.11 a, b and g) found in new laptops and PDAs.
To use Aims Wireless Technology:
- Browse for an assess point or wireless signal
- Select the “Aims – Student” source
- Login using your myAims User Name and Password
A limited guest wireless service is also available on all campuses.
If assistance is needed, please contact the Help Desk at extension 6380.