Register Now For Spring Semester Classes!
Why register for Spring classes early?
- Classes fill up quickly. More than 20 classes filled up the first week of registration.
- If you applied for financial aid, you need to register now! Your aid can’t be paid out if you aren’t registered for classes in time.
- Register now, pay later. Payment arrangements aren’t due until January 7.
- All the cool kids are doing it.
What are we offering?
So what’s next?
- New student? See the enrollment steps.
- Returning to Aims after a year or more?
- Current student?
- If you’re working on a degree or certificate, call or email your advisor now for an appointment (if you’re pretty new to Aims and don’t have an assigned advisor, call the Student Success Center.
- If you’re not working on a degree or certificate, and just taking classes for personal interest, you won’t need to meet with an advisor (but are always welcome to do so). Log into your myAims account and register today!
|Nov 4, 2013||Spring Registration for Current Students Begins|
|Nov 11, 2013||Spring Registration for New Students Begins|
|Nov 27-29||Closed for Thanksgiving Holiday|
|Dec 23-27||Closed for Christmas Holiday|
|Jan 1, 2014||Closed for New Year’s Holiday|
|Jan 7, 2014||First Payment Deadline|
|Jan 13, 2014||First Day of Spring Semester|
Still have questions?
Send us an email and we’ll point you in the right direction!