Emergency Medical Technician
The Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) program is a rigorous, 12-credit, one semester
program consisting of five classes, each comprised of lecture and lab components,
as well as a clinical portion. You may also be required to complete service learning
hours. Classes are currently offered only at the Windsor location.
Mandatory Information Session
There is a mandatory information session held on the second Tuesday of every month
at either noon or 5 p.m., located in the Public Safety Institute building in Windsor (1130 Southgate, Windsor, CO 80550).
3 Easy Steps to Get Started
- Is there an online class?
- Yes. There is usually one section that is offered each semester that is an online
class with face to face labs.
- Do I need to attend a mandatory information session?
- Yes, all students must attend a mandatory information session. Prior to coming to
the information session. If you are not able to make a mandatory meeting, please contact Kristie Cordes at
- What are the essential skills of an EMT?
- Check out the essential skills guide which is a list of commonly encountered qualities and skills typically necessary
to be successful in a particular program or area of interest.