Nurse Aide / CNA
Allied Health Program Coordinator
How do I get into a Nurse Aide/CNA Class?
- A current application (less than 1 year) submitted to Admissions & Records is required prior to registration and attending Nurse Aide orientation. Current students or students who have attended Aims within the last year do not need to reapply.
- Proof of reading assessment: the reading requirement can be met with documentation of one of the following:
- AA/AS degree or higher
- College level English class with a grade “C” or better
- ACT reading score of 17 and/or SAT verbal score of 430 or higher within the last 3 years
- Accuplacer reading score of 62 or higher within the last 3 years. Testing Center
Coursework not completed at Aims Community College must have been completed within the last ten years. ACT, SAT, and Accuplacer scores are valid for 3 years from the date of testing.