Nurse Aide / CNA
Allied Health Program Coordinator
How do I get into a Nurse Aide/CNA Class?
- A current application (less than 1 year) submitted to Admissions & Records is required prior to registration and attending Nurse Aide orientation. Current students or students who have attended Aims within the last year do not need to reapply.
- Proof of reading assessment: the reading requirement can be met with documentation of one of the following:
- AA/AS degree or higher
- College level English class with a grade “C” or better
- ACT reading score of 17 and/or SAT verbal score of 430 or higher within the last 3 years
- Accuplacer reading score of 62 or higher within the last 3. Testing Center
Coursework not completed at Aims Community College must have been completed within the last ten years. ACT, SAT, and Accuplacer scores are valid for 3 years from the date of testing.