Nurse Aide / CNA
Allied Health Program Coordinator
Healthcare Verification Dates / Times
Required Nurse Aide Healthcare Verification Session Summer 2016
- All students must attend in person one of the following required sessions to provide proof of ordering their background check/drug screen and to review their Nurse Aide healthcare documents (TB results, shot records and/or titer results).
- Two (2) forms of current, not expired, signature bearing identification. One MUST be government-issued photo identification (for example driver’s license). Please note the signatures on the two (2) IDs must match.
- Once documents are reviewed and approved, a “Golden Ticket” will be given to each student to give to their instructor on the first day of class
- If healthcare documents are NOT approved, further instructions will be provided at that time.
- You will NOT be permitted to begin the first day of Nurse Aide class without your “Golden Ticket.”
- “Golden Tickets” are only valid for the term in which you are registered for Nurse Aide courses.
- If you cannot attend one of these required sessions, you must contact:
- Kendra Merriott, Allied Health Program Coordinator, at 970-339-6218 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than one week before your class begins. She will attempt to accommodate your needs on a case by case basis before your class starts; however, there is no guarantee!
Monday, May 16th
|Wednesday, May 18th||9 a.m.||Greeley||AHS||202|
|Monday, May 23rd||3:30 pm||Greeley||AHS||202|
|Wednesday, May 25th||9 a.m.||Greeley||AHS||202|
|Tuesday, May 31th||3:30 p.m.||Fort Lupton||PR||209|
|Monday, June 13th||9 a.m.||Greeley||AHS||202|
|Wednesday, June 15th||9 a.m.||Greeley||AHS||202|
|Monday, June 27th||9 a.m.||Greeley||AHS||AHS|