Transfer of Academic Credit
Transfer students must comply with the Standards for Admission to the Nursing Program.
Transfer of Non-Nursing Credits:
- BIO 201, 202, and 204 (or acceptable substitutes) must be no greater than 7 years old at the time the applicant enters the Nursing Program.
- Applicants to the Nursing Program should be aware that should they decide to pursue a BSN at a university, additional coursework may be required.
- All transfer credits must be from a regionally accredited institution.
- PSY 235 and BIO 204 must be completed with a grade of “C” or better before a student may progress to the second semester of the Nursing Program.
- MAT 135, PSY 235, and HPR 108, or an acceptable substitute, must be no greater than 7 years old at the time the applicant enters the Nursing Program.
- ENG 121 or an equivalent course that is older than 10 years and was taken at another college/university other than Aims Community College may not be eligible for transfer credit unless the student has earned an AA/AS/AAS/BA/BS degree or taken the Accuplacer Sentence Skills test and received a score of 110 or higher.