Borrow from Other Libraries
If a search of the Library Catalog for an item reveals that the Library does not have it, then we can probably obtain it for you through Interlibrary Loan (ILL). It usually takes 1-2 weeks for us to obtain an item. It can take anywhere from 48 hours to six weeks.
Interlibrary loan is generally free to you the user. If there are charges, Kiefer Library staff will notify you so that you may determine if you wish to continue to request the item and ensure payment for the loan.
There are three ways you can request materials through interlibrary loan:
- Come into the library and complete an ILL request form.
- Call the library and place your request by phone: (970) 339-6458.
- Complete an online request form by clicking on one of the following links:
- Book or Multimedia Request: Place Request
- Article Request (from a journal, magazine, newspaper, etc.): Place Request
You will be contacted by phone or email once your interlibrary loan material arrives.
For more information or further assistance please contact the library:
Phone: (970) 339-6458.