Courses offered through the Online Campus are conducted over the Internet using web-based course sites.
Registering for an Online Class:
- Complete the Admissions Process
- Register Online through myAims or at any Aims campus
- Search the Class Schedule for available classes
- Purchase Online at the Aims Bookstore - You will need to know the department letters, course number, and section letter and number of the course (Example: ACC-112-G81).
- Purchase in the Bookstore - At the Greeley, Loveland or Fort Lupton campuses.
Getting Started in your online course:
- Complete the Online Orientation or attend a Lab Orientation
- Enter your online class on the first scheduled day of class.
- Find the course syllabus and read it carefully. Direct questions about course content and requirements to your instructor. This includes requests to reset exams or to resubmit assignments.
- Most assessments are completed online. However, some instructors require proctored testing. Proctored exams are dealt with between the instructor and the Aims Testing Center.
- Make sure you read the course syllabus carefully so that you understand the testing requirements.
You can take required tests in proctored labs at the Greeley, Fort Lupton, or Loveland campuses. A photo ID is required.
If you cannot take a test on an Aims campus, you may arrange for a testing proctor. Contact your instructor for proctoring options. Be sure that you make these arrangements well in advance of your first testing date.
Getting Technical Help:
- Start by contacting your instructor to make them aware of your questions and needs.
- Your instructor is the only person who can reset exams and assignments.
- Advising for online classes need to be completed through the Advising Center.
- For other general related questions about online courses and programs, email the Online Learning Office or call (970) 339-6476.