Courses offered through the Online Campus are conducted over the internet using Web-based
Registering for an online class:
Getting started in your online course:
- Complete the Online Orientation or attend a Lab Orientation
- Enter your online class on the first scheduled day of class.
- Find the course syllabus and read it carefully. Direct questions about course content
and requirements to your instructor. This includes requests to reset exams or to resubmit
- Most assessments are completed online. However, some instructors require proctored
testing. Proctored exams are dealt with between the instructor and the Aims Testing
- Make sure you read the course syllabus carefully so that you understand the testing
You can take required tests in proctored labs at Greeley, Fort Lupton or Loveland.
A photo ID is required.
If you cannot take a test on an Aims campus, you may arrange for a testing proctor.
Contact your instructor for proctoring options. Be sure that you make these arrangements
well in advance of your first testing date.
Getting Technical Help:
- Start by contacting instructors to make them aware of your questions and needs.
- Your instructor is the only person who can reset exams and assignments.
- Advising for online classes needs to be completed through the Advising Center.
- For other general-related questions about online courses and programs, email the Online Learning Office or call (970) 339-6476.