Personal Interest Checklist
Apply for Admission to Aims
Complete the online application, or apply in person at any Aims Campus
Assess for College Placement
- Assessment helps determine skill in reading, English and math so you can start in the appropriate course level.
- Meet the Assessment requirements by showing:
- ACT scores* (Reading 17, Sentence Skills 18, Math 19), OR
- SAT scores* (Verbal 430, Math 460), OR
- Successful completion of college-level math and English courses,
- OR Take the Accuplacer computer placement assessment
* If the scores are more than 5 years old, the ACCUPLACER assessment may be required.
Register for Classes
- Register online using the internal website “myAims”.
- Advanced Academic Achievement (AAA) classes are a good choice for new degree-seeking students.
- If you are interested in auditing a class, you will also need to complete an Audit Request Form.