Centennial BOCES High School
- Students complete a competency based curriculum that is approved by the Colorado Department of Education and that is aligned to the state standards.
- Students will use a combination of programs that measure proficiency in several different areas. These self-directed computer programs include KeyTrain, A+ Learning, and ACT WorkKeys Testing.
- We will work with you to assess your personal strengths and interests to plan for future career opportunities.
- All students are required to complete 30 hours of course work in Technology. You’ll learn applied technology (mechanical, electrical and pneumatic systems) and explore the subjects of astronomy, biology and geology.
- You will complete a 90 hour course in Civics that covers the branches of government, current and historical issues and the government.
- Learn about budgeting, renting, credit and being a smart consumer with a Consumer Awareness course.
- Students must complete a project from each of following categories: Self-Awareness and Health (knowledge about yourself and relevant health issues), The Arts, and Cultural Awareness.