College education is a major ingredient for success in the world today. It is never too early to talk to your child about the benefits of a college education. By taking the right courses and working hard your child can be prepared to go to college.
Aims Community College provides:
- Numerous certificate programs, requiring one-year or less, for
entry-level skills in a specific occupation
- Two-year degree programs that lead to immediate employment in
a skilled and/or paraprofessional occupation
- Freshman- and sophomore-level courses of a baccalaureate degree
that transfer to any four-year Colorado college
- Advisors who can meet with you and your child to help guide
you both through all of your choices at Aims.
- A safe, fun environment with small class sizes to improve confidence
- Low tuition. In fact, for in-district students, the savings of starting a four-year degree with two years at Aims can be enough to cut the cost of a four-year degree by more than 25 percent.