Admissions & Records

Important Dates & Events


Jul 11 - Aug 4, 2016
Sun: Closed
Mon: 7:30 am - 5:30 pm
Tue: 7:30 am - 5:30 pm
Wed: 7:30 am - 5:30 pm
Thu: 7:30 am - 5:30 pm
Fri: Closed
Sat: Closed
Upcoming Hours

Greeley Campus
College Center, 1st Floor
5401 W 20th Street
Greeley, CO 80634
Phone: (970) 339-6440
Fax: (970) 506-6958

Withdrawing After the Deadline

Students who have not withdrawn by the deadline may submit an Administrative Withdrawal Petition to the Registrar. 

Administrative withdrawals are considered when significant extenuating circumstances prevent a student from withdrawing from a course by the established deadline. Students must provide documentation that supports their reasons for a withdrawal request.