Admissions & Records
Important Dates & Events
HOURSMay 11 - Aug 7, 2015
|Mon:||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue:||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed:||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu:||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
College Center, 1st Floor
5401 W 20th Street
Greeley, CO 80634
Phone: (970) 339-6440
Fax: (970) 506-6958
Tasks to Complete Prior to Registering
- Apply for Financial Aid (if applicable).
- Set up your security question to access your myAims username and
- Meet assessment standards for Math, Reading, and English by one
of the following ways:
- Take the Accuplacer assessment exam;
- Provide ACT or SAT test results taken in last 3 years with eligible scores or;
- Provide college transcripts showing eligible English, Reading, and
- If you are a degree seeking student attending Aims Community College
and it will be your first semester attending you will have an Advising PIN that you will need when making a change to your
All students* will have to either pay their bill in full or have signed up with MyPaymentPlan by 10 p.m. on the First Payment Deadline for that semester, or all the student's courses will be dropped.
All students* who register AFTER the First Payment Deadline must pay their bill in full or sign up with MyPaymentPlan the day they register or all of their classes will be dropped. Daily drops are done starting on the First Payment Deadline and will be done nightly at 10pm each night thru the Add/Drop Deadline for the semester.
* Exceptions for students NOT to be dropped are students who have by 10pm on the First Payment Deadline or same day of registration:
- Been awarded Student Financial Assistance,
- Submitted the required paperwork for private scholarship or third-party tuition authorization
- Submitted UNC/CSU agreement
- In any case, all payment or paperwork must be received (not postmarked) by the deadlines indicated in the above paragraphs to avoid being dropped from all courses.