Tasks to Complete Prior to Registering
Apply for admission to Aims
Apply for financial aid & scholarships (if applicable).
Access your myAims account
- Click on the myAims login link at the top of this page.
- Choose the Reset Password (PIN) link underneath the Login box
- Answer the questions and set up security questions.
- You will be given your username and will be asked to set up your password.
- Log into your myAims account and explore!
- Review your student information to make sure that there are no holds on your student
records that would prevent registration.
Complete the online New Student Orientation
- Log into your myAims account, click on the Student tab, and click on the New Student Orientation link.
- It’s required only if you are pursuing a degree or certificate, but all students are
encouraged to participate.
- You can view it anytime, anywhere,and at your own pace. Computer labs are available
on all campuses if you don't have internet access.
Meet assessment standards for math, reading, and English.
Consider which type of degree or certificate program you are interested in.
Need to browse through our programs and courses before you register? Check out the
Areas of Study we offer.
Preview the course schedule to start thinking about the kind of schedule you want.
- Meet with an academic advisor.
- Call for an appointment. You do not have to meet with an advisor if you are taking
classes for personal interest.
- Greeley (970) 339-6251
- Fort Lupton (303) 857-4022, ext. 4300
- Loveland (970) 667-4611, ext. 3300
- Windsor (970) 339-6690
- Advising PINs are assigned to first-time students and to students who have changed
their majors. This PIN will be lifted at your first advising appointment.
- Students who are on first term academic probation must view the First Term Probation
workshop, which is available on the Student Tab in myAims. This probation workshop
must be viewed before meeting with an advisor and registering for the following semester.
- Students who are on second-term academic probation must complete an Academic Recovery
Plan before meeting with an advisor and registering for the following term.
After Registration - Check your schedule and bill
- Review your schedule to make sure that you are registered for the correct classes
and to know when classes start, where they are located, and the drop and withdrawal
deadline for each course.
- Check your bill to make sure that you are being charged the correct tuition rate.
Rates are not changed after the drop deadline for the semester (the point marking
15 percent of the course).
- Make sure to pay in full or have a payment plan in place by 10 p.m. on the first payment
deadline for that semester, or all the student's courses will be dropped.
- All students* who register after the first payment deadline must pay their bill in full or sign up with MyPaymentPlan
the day they register or all of their classes will be dropped. Daily drops are done
starting on the first payment deadline and will be done each day at 10 p.m. through
the add deadline for the semester.
* Students will not be dropped for non-payment if one of the following circumstances
is in place by 10 p.m. on the first payment deadline or on same day of registration:
- Have been awarded Student Financial Assistance.
- Have submitted the required paperwork for private scholarship or third-party tuition
- Have submitted UNC/CSU agreement.
In any case, all payment or paperwork must be received (not postmarked) by the deadlines
indicated in the above paragraphs to avoid being dropped from all courses for non-payment.