Admissions & Records
Important Dates & Events
HOURSSep 26 - Oct 28, 2016
|Mon:||8:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Tue:||8:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Wed:||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu:||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri:||8:00 am - 3:00 pm|
College Center, 1st Floor
5401 W 20th Street
Greeley, CO 80634
Phone: (970) 339-6440
Fax: (970) 506-6958
Add, Drop, or Withdraw Online
You can add, drop or withdraw from most courses online with your myAims account. Just follow these steps:
- Go to http://www.aims.edu
- In the myAims login box, enter your username and password.
- If you do not have your username and password, click on "Username/Password Help" and follow the instructions.
- Once you have logged in, click on the "Student" tab.
- Select "Register, Add or Drop Online" in the Registration box (in the upper left corner).
- The first time you register online each semester, it will ask you to verify your address, phone number, and Declared Major.
- If requested, enter your Alternate PIN (you get this from your advisor).
- Select a term and click Submit.
- To add a class: Enter the CRNs (course reference numbers) of the course(s) you are registering for at the bottom of the page in the "Add Classes Worksheet" and click the "Submit Changes" button.
- Review your Status. If you successfully added a course it will say something like "Web Add on Jan 3, 2013."
- To drop or withdraw: Click on the drop box in the "Action" column and select ""Web Drop," "Web Add" or "Web Withdrawal."
- Click the "Submit Changes" button to process your add, drop or withdrawal. Always review the Status message to be sure your request was successful.
- Before you leave this page, please be sure to click on the "Exit Registration & View Fees" link at the very bottom of the page to view your schedule and bill. Check to make sure your class is on (or off if you've dropped) your schedule.
- Click here for more information about error messages.