Admissions & Records
Important Dates & Events
HOURSNov 23 - Nov 29, 2014
|Mon:||8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
|Tue:||8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
College Center, 1st Floor
5401 W 20th Street
Greeley, CO 80634
Phone: (970) 339-6440
Fax: (970) 506-6958
Drop (reduction in credit hours)
- Registration day through 15% of course................................100%
- Canceled Classes: refund will be available after the refund period.
- A DROP form must be initiated in person, or in cases of emergency,
by letter through the Admissions & Records Office.
- The date the request is received in the Admissions & Records office
will be used in determining eligibility for the refund.
- The refund will be returned to the appropriate scholarship /
grant fund or applied to the student's note in the loan fund.
- Non-Credit Classes: Refunds will be granted only for classes which are dropped prior to the first class meeting.
15% of course.............................................................NO
- NO TUITION ADJUSTMENTS ARE MADE FOR A REDUCTION IN CREDITS for any class withdrawn after the drop deadline for that course (the date marking 15% of the course).
- If the student withdraws from a course(s) prior to having paid
for the course, the student is still liable for ALL Tuition and
- Under extenuating circumstances, the College may grant refunds for
tuition and special course fees to students who withdraw from college
or make a reduction in credit hours after the 15% of the course. Please
visit the Cashier office web page for more information and a tuition
Even if classes ARE NOT ATTENDED, the student must still officially drop or withdraw by the specified deadline to avoid charges and/or failing grades.
Note: To view your specific course drop/withdrawal deadlines:
- Log into myAims
- Click on your Student Tab
- Click on View a Printable Schedule link found in the Registration box
- Choose a semester
- Click on Submit