Admissions & Records
Important Dates & Events
HOURSSep 7 - Nov 22, 2014
|Mon:||8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
|Tue:||8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
|Wed:||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Thu:||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Fri:||8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.|
College Center, 1st Floor
5401 W 20th Street
Greeley, CO 80634
Phone: (970) 339-6440
Fax: (970) 506-6958
- Returning and New students have different dates for the first day
of registration. Please consult the Schedule of Classes for dates.
- Returning students need to have a registration form printed from
Admissions and Records office to find out the date and time they will
be eligible to register for classes on the first day of registration
for the term of interest.
- Fill out Registration form available from Admissions and Records.
- Obtain instructor's approval and signature to add courses designated
in the Schedule of Classes as Instructor's signature? - Yes.
- Submit form to Admissions and Records by deadlines in the Schedule of Classes.