Admissions & Records
Important Dates & Events
HOURSNov 23 - Nov 29, 2014
|Mon:||8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
|Tue:||8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
College Center, 1st Floor
5401 W 20th Street
Greeley, CO 80634
Phone: (970) 339-6440
Fax: (970) 506-6958
Aims student going to UNC (Aims to UNC)
- Must be enrolled in 12 or more semester credits at Aims
- Can enroll in one undergraduate class of up to 5 semester credits
at UNC during a corresponding term without paying tuition at UNC
- Must pay lab or other course fees
- Pays no admission fee; pays no student fees or technology fees
- Must visit the UNC Office of the Registrar in order to enroll in the course. The Registrar’s Office is located in 3002 Carter Hall (phone is 970-351-2231). At that time, you will complete the UNC-AIMS Cooperative Registration Agreement form. The form is available online at http://www.unco.edu/regrec/PDF%20Forms/UNCAIMS_COOP.pdf.
- Must enroll in course not offered at Aims that term
- Must have completed 60 semester credits to qualify to enroll in upper division (300 or 400 numbered) Business courses
At the end of the term, students found to be ineligible for a free
class will be billed for and must pay tuition charges to the host school.
The UNC transfer guide can be found at http://www.unco.edu/regrec/NonDegree/AIMS.html by clicking on Colo Transfer Guide.