Admissions & Records
Important Dates & Events
HOURSNov 23 - Nov 29, 2014
|Mon:||8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
|Tue:||8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
College Center, 1st Floor
5401 W 20th Street
Greeley, CO 80634
Phone: (970) 339-6440
Fax: (970) 506-6958
Frequently Asked Questions for: Admissions & Records - Transcripts
- How can I order my official transcript?
- How long will it take to get my official transcript?
- What is the cost to order an official transcript?
- When will my grades for the current semester appear on my transcript?
- When will my degree be posted to my transcript?
- How can I get an unofficial transcript?
- I need my transcript immediately but I live too far away to come to the campus. Can I have my transcript sent by overnight mail?
- Can I request a transcript over the phone or by email?
- I have to work late; can my family member pick up my transcript?
- I need a transcript with my grade before the semester ends. Can I do this?
- I attended Aims in 1970; will you still have my records?
How can I order my official transcript?The best way to order your transcript is online through your “myAims” account (you will need your username and password, but if you’ve forgotten either, you can still log in through the “Username/Password Help” link). Students may also request a transcript in person, by US Postal Mail, or by fax, but all requests must be signed by the student.
- Online: Log into myAims and on the “Student” tab choose the link that says "Order Transcript".
- In person: Official transcripts may be ordered at each of the campuses at the Admissions/Student Services Counter. Please bring a photo ID.
- By Mail: Send a request with your signature to:
Aims Community College
Admissions & Records
PO Box 69
Greeley, CO 80632
- By Fax: Due to the occasional unreliability of fax technology, the faxing option is not recommended. However, if you have a reliable fax machine or service and this is the only way you can order, you may fax a request with your signature to (970) 475-2356.
- Student name
- Previous names used when attending Aims
- Social Security Number or student ID used while at Aims
- Complete name and address to which transcripts are to be sent
- Number of copies needed
- Date last attended
- Each request must be signed and dated. Please also include a current address and phone number we can try to reach you should there be a problem with your request.
How long will it take to get my official transcript?We attempt to send out transcripts within 24 business hours of receipt of request during non-peak times. During peak registration, it may take us longer.
What is the cost to order an official transcript?At this time Aims does not charge for transcripts.
When will my grades for the current semester appear on my transcript?Each instructor is responsible for entering their students' grades into our system. Many instructors enter grades a day or two after their class ends; however, instructors have the option of waiting until the end of the semester to enter grades. The deadline for entering grades each semester is typically the Wednesday after finals week.
When will my degree be posted to my transcript?The Graduation Department checks each student's graduation eligibility at the end of the semester. Degrees for eligible students will be posted on the following dates:
- Summer Semester 2014: August 27, 2014
- Fall Semester 2014: January 6, 2015
- Spring Semester 2015: June 4, 2015