Admissions & Records
Important Dates & Events
HOURSAug 24 - Sep 4, 2015
|Mon:||8:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Tue:||8:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Wed:||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu:||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri:||8:00 am - 3:00 pm|
College Center, 1st Floor
5401 W 20th Street
Greeley, CO 80634
Phone: (970) 339-6440
Fax: (970) 506-6958
Frequently Asked Questions for: Admissions & Records - Audit
- I want to audit a class, what do I do?
- What does it cost to take a class for an audit?
- Does an audit figure in to my enrollment status for Financial Aid or towards a degree?
I want to audit a class, what do I do?In order to receive an Audit grade, the student must follow these steps:
- Register for course first. Regular tuition rates apply.
- Bring the Audit Request form to instructor for approval and signature. Each department will set guidelines for the approval or disapproval of a student audit for each course.
- Return form to Admissions & Records prior to the census date (drop deadline) of the class.