HOURSMay 11 - Aug 7, 2015
|Mon:||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue:||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed:||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu:||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
Greeley: (970) 339-6251
Loveland: (970) 667-4611
Fort Lupton: (303) 857-4022
Before Your Advising SessionAdvisors are available to meet with new students at any time, whether you are ready to enroll in classes, or if you just want a little more information about Aims. If you would like to meet with an advisor to register for classes, we request that you complete the following before your advising session:
- Submit an Aims application
- Attend an online New Student Orientation
- The online New Student Orientation will help you get started on a successful college experience!
- It’s required if you are pursuing a degree or certificate, but all students are encouraged to participate.
- You can view it anytime, anywhere, and at your own pace. Computer labs are available on all campuses if you don't have Internet access.
- Log into your myAims account and go to the New Student Orientation link on the Student tab.
- Complete any financial
aid paperwork, if needed.
- Complete our assessment process
We ask that both new and returning students bring all transcripts from other institutions (unofficial copies are fine!) to your advising session, and be prepared to discuss your work schedule and other obligations so we can best assist you.