HOURSSep 26 - Oct 28, 2016
|Mon:||8:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Tue:||8:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Wed:||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu:||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri:||8:00 am - 3:00 pm|
Last Appointment time is:
Greeley: (970) 339-6251
Loveland: (970) 667-4611
Fort Lupton: (303) 857-4022
Many Aims students have the goal of eventually earning a Bachelor’s degree at a 4-year school. Advisors are here to help you every step of the way!
We can assist you with:
- Selecting possible majors at schools across Colorado
- Choosing appropriate classes for your individual transfer situation
- Developing the best educational plan for you and your goals
Please see the links below for more information about transferring.
- AA/AS transfer guides
- AAS transfer programs
- Alternative transfer programs
- Transferring credits into Aims
- Articulation Agreements
To make an appointment to speak with an advisor about your transfer plans, contact us.