HOURSJul 10 - Aug 6, 2016
|Mon:||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue:||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed:||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu:||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
College Center, 1st Floor
PO Box 69
Greeley, CO 80632
phone: (970) 339-6349
fax: (970) 506-6952
Common Problems for Which Appeals are Denied
- Neglect to comply with drop, withdrawal, and registration cancellation
policies and deadlines as published in the Schedule of Classes.
- Incomplete Appeals: Responses are incomplete; no
signature, documentation not submitted as requested, no reason
- Documentation is submitted without Appeal request.
- Student has not withdrawn from the course for which tuition adjustment
is being requested.
- Documentation from physician or employer is not reviewed by the
student prior to submitting. Physicians and employers often
submit incomplete documentation.
- Students believe that by not attending class they do not owe
- Student enrolled in a course that required prerequisites that
were not met and now wants tuition charges removed.
- Student enrolled in a course that does not satisfy degree requirements.
- Student wants to withdraw because she/he did not receive financial
- Student thinks that because they did not receive a tuition bill
that they are excused from making payment. Students are responsible
to know when tuition is due.
- Instructor says they will take care of it. Student is responsible
for changes to his/her schedule (e.g. registration, drop, or withdrawal).
- Appeal is submitted over 1 year after course is taken.
- Received financial aid for term of request; appeal would change enrollment status. Full balance of any difference in financial aid eligibility must be repaid prior to consideration of appeal.