HOURSFeb 9 - May 10, 2014
|Mon:||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue:||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed:||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu:||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri:||8:00 am - 3:00 pm|
College Center, 1st Floor
PO Box 69
Greeley, CO 80632
phone: (970) 339-6349
fax: (970) 506-6952
Campus Card Opt-Out
Students can choose to have refunds issued via paper checks instead of electronically deposited to their Campus Cards-Prepaid Discover. This includes all refunds resulting from financial aid funds, dropped courses, 3rd party payments and all other payments.
ALL students are automatically opted in upon registration to the college.
Please note: All students will still receive a Aims Campus card in the mail even if this form is completed as a Opt out request.
- Get the Opt out/in request form.
- Print the form
- Complete all fields on the form (incomplete information may delay your request)
- Read the "Terms and Conditions" section carefully
- Sign and Date the form
- Submit the form to any Cashier’s Office in person or by mail.
- Mail to Aims Community College, Attn: Cashier’s Office, P.O. Box 69, Greeley, CO 80632
- Request form will be processed within 2-5 days of submitting form to the Greeley Cashier’s Office. If the form is submitted in person to the Loveland or Fort Lupton campus, it could take a few additional days to process your request.