HOURSMar 15 - May 9, 2015
|Mon:||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue:||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed:||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu:||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri:||8:00 am - 3:00 pm|
College Center, 1st Floor
PO Box 69
Greeley, CO 80632
phone: (970) 339-6349
fax: (970) 506-6952
MyPaymentPlan: Completing the Agreement
When you enroll with NBS MyPaymentPlan, be sure to have the following information:
- Your student ID. This will be the Student ID number assigned by Aims Community College at the time of registration. The Student ID# begins with an A then 8 digits
- The name, address, and e-mail address of the person responsible for making the payments.
- Information to create your NBS Access Code.
- Account information for the person responsible for payment.
- If paying by automatic bank payments you will need the bank name, telephone number, account number, and the bank routing number. Most of this information is located on your check.
- If paying by credit card, you will need the credit
card number and expiration date
To login into NBS MyPaymentPlan please use the following steps:
If you are the student:
- Login on the Aims Community College website
- Click the Login button on the right side of the screen.
- Enter your student assigned user name followed by your password.
- Click on the "My Financials" tab
- Click on the "Sign up for MyPaymentPlan" link found on the left side of the screen
- Choose a term (semester) from the drop down box, if prompted, then click the submit button
- Review the Summary of Charges page
- Click on the icon at the bottom of the screen to continue
- This will take you to the NBS MyPaymentPlan Enrollment process.
- If you need assistance with the MyPaymentPlan application process, please feel free to use our Step by Step MyPaymentPlan instruction guide.
Follow the directions on the page to enroll in the NBS payment plan, if there is not an option to sign up for the payment plan, please contact the Greeley Cashier Office at (970) 339-6349 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are a parent or other party who wishes to sign up for the payment plan on behalf of a student's account, you will need to contact the student and follow the process above in order to complete the Payment plan.