HOURSNov 22 - Nov 28, 2015
|Mon:||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue:||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
College Center, 1st Floor
PO Box 69
Greeley, CO 80632
phone: (970) 339-6349
fax: (970) 506-6952
MyPaymentPlan: Completing the Agreement
When you enroll with MyPaymentPlan, be sure to have the following information:
- Your student ID. This will be the Student ID number assigned by Aims Community College at the time of registration. The Student ID# begins with an A then 8 digits
- The name, address, and e-mail address of the person responsible for making the payments.
- Information to create your Access Code.
- Account information for the person responsible for payment.
- If paying by automatic bank payments you will need the bank name, telephone number, account number, and the bank routing number. Most of this information is located on your check.
- If paying by credit card, you will need the credit
card number and expiration date. (Debit cards can be used as well)
To login into MyPaymentPlan please use the following steps:
If you are the student:
- Login on the Aims Community College website
- Click the Login button on the right side of the screen.
- Enter your student assigned user name followed by your password.
- Click on the "My Financials" tab
- Click on the "Sign up for MyPaymentPlan" link found on the left side of the screen
- Choose a term (semester) from the drop down box, if prompted, then click the submit button
- Review the Summary of Charges page
- Click on the icon at the bottom of the screen to continue
- This will take you to the MyPaymentPlan Enrollment process.
- If you need assistance with the MyPaymentPlan application process, please feel free to use our Step by Step MyPaymentPlan instruction guide.
Follow the directions on the page to enroll in a payment plan, if there is not an option to sign up for the payment plan, please contact the Greeley Cashier Office at (970) 339-6349 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are a parent or other party who wishes to sign up for the payment plan on behalf of a student, you will need to contact the student and follow the process above in order to complete the Payment plan or ask the student to grant you Guest portal access.