HOURSJul 10 - Aug 6, 2016
|Mon:||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue:||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed:||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu:||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
College Center, 1st Floor
PO Box 69
Greeley, CO 80632
phone: (970) 339-6349
fax: (970) 506-6952
MyPaymentPlan: Down/Full Payment
Please remember, once you have submitted your agreement online, the enrollment fee ($25.00) and any down payment or full payment is deducted IMMEDIATELY (SAME DAY).
Please do not assume your balance will automatically be adjusted if an additional partial/full payment is made, financial aid is received or a class is dropped or added. You should review your agreement balance online through MyPaymentPlan Account or call the Aims Community College Cashier Office (970) 339-6349 to confirm the change.Payment drafts cannot be stopped within 5 business days of the scheduled monthly payment draft.
If your required IMMEDIATE down payment and/or enrollment fee fails to process (same day):
- MyPaymentPlan contract will be automatically terminated
- Your classes MAY be dropped - If it occurs before the full term add deadline for the semester
- If it is after the full term add deadline for the semester then you are responsible to make payments to the college directly but classes WILL NOT be dropped.
- Your banking financial institution may charge you NSF fees for the payment attempts.
If your monthly payment (5th/20th of the month) fails to process for the 1st or 2nd drafting attempt:
- Your classes WILL NOT be dropped.
- MyPaymentplan servicer will charge you/responsible party a $30 NSF fee for missing the payment and you/responsible party will be notified by email or mail of the failed payment attempt and when they will reattempt that payment.
- If you attempt to pay Aims directly for that missed payment, MyPaymentplan servicer will still attempt that missed payment per the date indicated in the notice.
- Payment reattempts are generally scheduled for the 20th or the 5th of the month following the missed payment date.
If your monthly payment fails for the 3rd drafting attempt (Same Monthly payment failed for the 1st attempt then 2 more reattempts- 3 total attempts):
- MyPaymentPlan contract may be automatically inactivated by Aims
- The student/responsible party will receive a letter in the mail from Aims
- Your classes will not be dropped
- Your account will be placed on financial hold
- You are responsible to make payments directly to the college
- You/responsible party are liable for all NSF charges to the MyPaymentplan servicer.
IMPORTANT! To make any changes to your address, phone, banking information or have questions on your plan please call the payment plan servicer at (800) 609-8056 or you can view your agreement online through MyPaymentPlan Account. To access MyPaymentPlan Account, login to MyAims and locate the link on your My Financials tab. If you have questions regarding your financial aid award or tuition balance, please view your MyAims account online.