HOURSMar 15 - May 9, 2015
|Mon:||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue:||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed:||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu:||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri:||8:00 am - 3:00 pm|
College Center, 1st Floor
PO Box 69
Greeley, CO 80632
phone: (970) 339-6349
fax: (970) 506-6952
MyPaymentPlan: Down/Full Payment
Please remember, once you have submitted your NBS agreement online, the enrollment fee ($25.00) and any down payment or full payment is deducted IMMEDIATELY (SAME DAY). The down payment and the enrollment fee will be processed to your banking institution same day of submitting the NBS agreement online.
Please do not assume your balance will automatically be adjusted if make an additional partial payment, financial aid is received or a class is dropped or added. You should review your agreement balance online through MyPaymentPlan Account or call the Aims Community College Cashier Office (970) 339-6349 to confirm the change.
If your required IMMEDIATE down payment and/or enrollment fee fails to process (same day):
- MyPaymentPlan contract will be automatically terminated
- Your classes MAY be dropped - If it occurs before the full term drop deadline for the semester
- If it is after the full term drop deadline for the semester then you are responsible to make payments to the college directly but classes WILL NOT be dropped.
- Your banking financial institution may charge you NSF fees for the payment attempts.
If your monthly payment (5th/20th of the month) fails to process thru NBS for the 1st or 2nd drafting attempt:
- Your classes WILL NOT be dropped.
- NBS will charge you/responsible party a $30 NSF fee for missing the payment and you/responsible party will be notified by email or mail, from NBS, of the failed payment attempt and when they will reattempt that payment.
- If you attempt to pay Aims directly for that missed payment, NBS will still attempt that missed payment per the date indicated in the notice.
- Payment reattempts are generally scheduled for the 20th or the 5th of the month following the missed payment date.
If your monthly payment fails for the 3rd drafting attempt (Same Monthly payment failed for the 1st attempt then 2 more reattempts- 3 total attempts):
- MyPaymentPlan contract may be automatically inactivated by Aims
- The student/responsible party will receive a letter in the mail from Aims
- Your classes will not be dropped
- Your account will be placed on financial hold
- You are responsible to make payments directly to the college
DO NOT ASSUME ANY PAYMENTS MADE DIRECTLY TO AIMS OR OTHER PAYMENTS POSTED TO YOUR STUDENT ACCOUNT WITHIN 5 BUSINESS DAYS OF THE SCHEDULED PAYMENT OR DRAFT WILL AUTOMATICALLY ADJUST YOUR PAYMENT PLAN OR CANCEL THE NEXT SCHEDULED PAYMENT. ANY PAYMENTS MADE DIRECTLY TO AIMS WILL ONLY ADJUST YOUR BALANCE AND ADJUST THE MONTHLY PAYMENT AMOUNT AND ALL PAYMENTS WILL CONTINUE ON SCHEDULE THRU NBS.
IMPORTANT! Call NBS at (800) 609-8056 to make any changes to your address, phone, or banking information. If you have questions regarding your NBS agreement please contact NBS directly or view your agreement online through MyPaymentPlan Account. To access MyPaymentPlan Account, follow the instructions located on the NBS Confirmation Letter or e-mail. If you have questions regarding your financial aid award or tuition balance, please view your MyAims account online.