HOURSAug 7 - Sep 3, 2016
|Mon:||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue:||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed:||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu:||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri:||8:00 am - 3:00 pm|
College Center, 1st Floor
PO Box 69
Greeley, CO 80632
phone: (970) 339-6349
fax: (970) 506-6952
Frequently Asked Questions for: Cashiers Office - Refunds
- When are refunds available?
- I have Fall 2016 financial aid funds, how will I get the refund?
- I dropped a class and my parents paid, can the refund be issued to my parents?
- I dropped a course(es) during the add/drop period for the semester, when is my refund available?
- I have been deployed for active military service, can my spouse receive my refund?
- I haven't received an email notifying me of a refund, what do I do?
- I paid by credit card, can the credit card be credited for the refund instead?
- My parents paid by credit card for my account, can you credit their credit card for the refund instead of issuing the refund to the student?
- Can my refund be used to pay for any current charges on my student account that occurred after the refund was issued?
- I am a High School student; can the refund be issued to my parent(s)?
- Is Direct Deposit option available?
When are refunds available?Refunds are processed per the following schedule: For Financial aid refunds:
- Starting the 1st Day of Classes thru the Full term Drop deadline for the current semester in session, refunds are processed every day and a paper check is available the next business day. After the Full term drop deadline has passed, refunds for current semester are processed twice a week.
- Refund processed on your student account Monday – Paper check available Tuesday.
- Refund processed on your student account Wednesday – Paper check available Thursday
I have Fall 2016 financial aid funds, how will I get the refund?All students registered for Fall 2016 can expect to receive all refunds by paper check. The 1st checks will be available 1st day of classes – not any sooner. Watch your myAims email for refund notifications.
I dropped a class and my parents paid, can the refund be issued to my parents?Refunds are ONLY issued to the student. It is the student’s responsibility to repay parents, guardians or other parties.
I dropped a course(es) during the add/drop period for the semester, when is my refund available?Eligible Refunds for dropped courses are generated 2-10 business days after the Full term drop deadline for the semester – not any sooner. After the semester Full term drop deadline, refunds for dropped courses, overpayments, etc are processed within 2-7 business days after a credit balance is generated on the student tuition account. If you are a financial aid recipient and you dropped a course(es), your financial aid eligibility may be affected. Please see a financial aid staff member to discuss the matter.
I have been deployed for active military service, can my spouse receive my refund?All eligible refunds can only be issued to the student due to FERPA laws.
I haven't received an email notifying me of a refund, what do I do?
- Log into myAims and check your email and check your student tuition account.
- Contact the Aims Cashier office at 970-339-6349 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org