HOURSMay 12 - May 25, 2013
|Mon:||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue:||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed:||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu:||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
College Center, 1st Floor
PO Box 69
Greeley, CO 80632
phone: (970) 339-6349
fax: (970) 506-6952
Guaranteed Tuition Rebate Program
At Aims Community College, we understand how important it is to keep tuition costs as low as possible. That’s why we created the Guaranteed Tuition Rebate Program.
With this program, new students will be reimbursed for any tuition increase they may have to pay over their two years.
Here’s all you need to know:
Guidelines to Qualify:
- Only for New (*) Degree-seeking students.
- Must be classified by the Aims Admission and Records office as an in-district student at time of graduation.
- Must graduate with a degree within six consecutive semesters of beginning the program. Program will run from Summer semester of 2011 through Summer semester of 2013. You must complete all course work for a degree and be eligible to graduate within this limited period (summer 2011 to summer 2013). See below.
Program Starting and Ending Dates:
Starting Semester Degree must be obtained by Summer 2011 Spring 2013 Fall 2011 Summer 2013 After Fall 2011 Summer 2013
- You will only be reimbursed at the in-district rate that is in effect at the time you began your program.
- New in-district students who transfer in credits from other institutions are eligible.
- You will have three months after graduating to apply for the rebate.
- This program DOES NOT include fees. All changes in general and course fees during the program period will be charged to you (i.e. no flat rate for fees).
* New is defined as a student who has never attended Aims prior to Summer of 2011. An exception will be given to those students who attended prior to Summer of 2011 by taking only "Concurrent High School Enrollment" or non-credit classes at Aims (example: GED, ESL, court mandated parenting classes, College for Kids, CED).