Disability Access Services
HOURSMar 15 - May 9, 2015
|Mon:||8:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Tue:||8:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Wed:||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu:||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri:||8:00 am - 3:00 pm|
College Center 164
PO Box 69
Greeley CO 80632
Disability Access Lab
Disability Access Services has a room in the Greeley Learning Commons available for use by DAS students. This room has equipment and software specifically designed to meet the needs of Aims students with documented disabilities. The lab can be reserved or used on a walk in basis to complete assignments utilizing the equipment or just as a quiet place to study.
Each outlying campus also has equipment and software specifically designed to meet the needs of Aims students. Please inquire in the Learning Commons area on each campus to find out more.
Training for any of the equipment and/or software is available to students, staff, and instructors by contacting Aspen Bolson @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accessibility Lab, CC275
It is the philosophy of our Learning Commons to make resources and services available
to as many students and Aims employees as possible.
- Primary purpose for this room is for usage by DAS students.
- If no one is using the room, students are welcome to use it without scheduling it.
- More than 1 person can share the room if equipment needs permit.
- Room can be reserved in advance by DAS students:
- Reservations must be made 24 hours in advance.
- Set time reservations may be made for the entire semester.
- Reservations can be made beginning the first day of classes.
- Room may be reserved by 1 DAS student:
- Up to 5 x a week.
- Up to 3 consecutive hours in 1 day.
- Only one 3 hour block of time per day.
For more information regarding this room, please contact the Learning Commons:
- Call 970-339-6458 or 970-339-6541 or
- Email email@example.com or
- Make reservation in person at the Front Desk, Learning Commons, Greeley campus, College Center, 2nd floor.