Federal School code: 007582
HOURSJun 2 - Jun 29, 2013
|Mon:||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue:||7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
|Wed:||7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
|Thu:||7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
College Center, 1st Floor
5401 W 20th Street
Greeley, CO 80634
Email Financial Aid
Phone: (970) 339-6548
Fax: (970) 506-6962
Financial Aid Basics
The intent of the Federal and state financial aid programs is to assist you in obtaining an education which will make you more marketable and able to earn a higher wage.
Meet these requirements to be considered for financial aid:
- Be a U.S. Citizen or an Eligible Non-Citizen (for most programs) with a valid Social Security number (SSN).
- Be working toward the completion of a financial aid eligible degree or certificate
- Have a high school diploma, a General Education Development (GED) certificate, or complete a high school education in a home school setting approved under state law.
- Register with the Selective Service, if required.
- Maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) at the school you are attending.