Federal School code: 007582
HOURSMay 11 - Aug 7, 2015
|Mon:||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue:||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed:||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu:||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
College Center, 1st Floor
5401 W 20th Street
Greeley, CO 80634
Phone: (970) 339-6548
Fax: (970) 506-6962
Financial Aid Basics
The intent of the Federal and state financial aid programs is to assist you in obtaining an education which will make you more marketable and able to earn a higher wage.
Meet these requirements to be considered for financial aid:
- Be a U.S. Citizen or an Eligible Non-Citizen (for most programs) with a valid Social Security number (SSN).
- Be working toward the completion of a financial aid eligible degree or certificate
- Have a high school diploma, a General Education Development (GED) certificate, or complete a high school education in a home school setting approved under state law.
- Register with the Selective Service, if required.
- Maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) at the school you are attending.
Financial Aid for Summer
- Students who are enrolling for the first time at Aims Community College in the summer should complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the academic year that is ending. Students who have already attended Aims and received financial aid during the fall and/or spring semesters should complete a Summer Aid Request Form. The form is available in April when summer class registration begins. Funding for summer is contingent upon whether students have already received maximum amounts in financial aid programs during fall/spring and upon availability of institutional funds.