Federal School code: 007582
HOURSJul 6 - Aug 2, 2014
|Mon:||7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
|Tue:||7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
|Wed:||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu:||7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
College Center, 1st Floor
5401 W 20th Street
Greeley, CO 80634
Phone: (970) 339-6548
Fax: (970) 506-6962
WelcomeAims Community College offers a wide variety of financial aid programs and services to help you meet your educational costs.
How to Apply for Financial Aid
This PIN will allow you to sign your Financial Aid application electronically which means your application can be processed faster.
- DON'T LOSE YOUR PIN! You will need it later.
- If you are required to complete the FAFSA with your parent’s information, they should apply for a PIN as well.
- Get a Department of Education PIN Now
While completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), be sure to:
- Include the school code for Aims: 007582
- Complete the FAFSA for the appropriate academic year.
- Complete your FAFSA Now
In order to receive financial assistance, you must be fully admitted to a college or university and enrolled in a financial aid eligible degree program.
New! - 2014 Summer Aid Request Form
Please complete this form if you are interested in receiving Financial Aid for summer 2014 and have already received aid at Aims during the Fall or Spring terms of the 2013-2014 school year. If summer is the first term you are enrolling at Aims this year, you should follow the steps listed above