Federal School code: 007582
HOURSJul 6 - Aug 2, 2014
|Mon:||7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
|Tue:||7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
|Wed:||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu:||7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
College Center, 1st Floor
5401 W 20th Street
Greeley, CO 80634
Phone: (970) 339-6548
Fax: (970) 506-6962
Foundation Scholarship Application Instructions
- Must be a current Aims student or student must apply for admission to Aims
- Students must attend Aims Community College during subsequent academic year to receive a scholarship award.
- myAims credentials used to sign into online application
- Must have a cumulative undergraduate GPA of at least a 2.00.
- First, read the descriptions of the scholarships you are interested in.
- Some scholarships have specific requirements that will need to be completed.
- Then, fully complete the online application.
- Thoughtful and complete essay responses are important! Please make sure that you are making adequate use of the space available to you in each response.
- Submit an unofficial transcript from the last school attended, if applicable.
- Students who have completed at least 6 undergraduate credits at Aims need not submit transcripts unless grades/courses from another institution help to complete their application.
- At least one letter of recommendation is advised for all scholarships and several foundation scholarships require a letter of recommendation.
College Promise Scholarship
Graduating seniors who are attending a Greeley public high school and would like to be considered for the College Promise Scholarship will need to apply for admission to Aims and fill out the online application. To be awarded scholarship funds, you or your high school counselor MUST submit the following:
- Official Transcripts showing Graduation Date & GPA by June 2nd
- Any additional information requested by the Office of Financial Aid
For a list of eligible schools, application instructions, and required documents please contact the Scholarship Coordinator at (970)339-6399
Please submit all supporting documents to:
Aims Community College - Scholarship Coordinator
Financial Aid Office, College Center
P.O. Box 69
Greeley, CO 80632
If you have any questions or concerns you can visit the Financial Aid Office or call the Scholarship Coordinator (970)339-6399.
Priority Deadline: February 28 of each Academic Year
Note: Completion of the Aims Foundation Scholarship application does not guarantee an award. The Aims Foundation scholarships are funded by gifts from private donors and actual scholarships, amounts, and number of awards can vary from year-to-year. The Foundation does not guarantee all scholarships described will be awarded.
All eligible applications submitted by the priority deadline will be evaluated using specific donor requirements and preferences as well as the information provided on the application. The personal statement section of the application provides the applicant an opportunity to share information that strengthens the overall application.