Federal School code: 007582
No hours available
College Center, 1st Floor
5401 W 20th Street
Greeley, CO 80634
Phone: (970) 339-6548
Fax: (970) 506-6962
Veteran education benefits are administered through the Financial Aid Office. The VA Certifying Official is available to serve the needs of veteran students and eligible dependents. VA benefit programs change frequently, so we hope you will seek the advice of our VA Certifying Official when applying for your benefits.
Contact our VA Certifying Official for all campuses:
Note: Students requesting VA education benefits for Aviation Technology certificates, flight training only, should contact the Financial Aid at (970) 339-6530.
The Aims Community College VA Certifying Official is responsible for letting the VA know if a student is registered for classes and will closely monitor each veteran student’s academic program and enrollment status. Each semester the VA Certifying Official will certify your enrollment to VA. Your monthly payment rate is based upon course beginning and ending dates and number of credit hours for which you are certified. In general, to have your enrollment certified to VA you must:
- Apply for admissions to the college: Apply
- Be seeking a degree or certificate program approved for VA education
- Register only for courses which are required for completion of
your degree or certificate
program (remedial and some pre-requisite
courses are also eligible for benefits);
- Complete and submit a VA Benefit Enrollment Certification Request
form each semester to the Aims Community College Financial Aid
- Notify the VA Certifying Official of any changes in your enrollment,
program of study, address, etc.;
- Submit academic transcripts from all previous education or training
to the Aims Community College Admissions and Records Office for
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress. This means it is expected that you complete all your coursework with a 2.0 cumulative grade point average. Failure to meet this requirement may cancel your VA education benefits.