Physical Education & Recreation Center
Spring Semester 2015
Director of Physical Education and Recreation
Strengthen Your Mind / Strengthen Your Body
Coming Fall 2015!
The 46,000 square foot expanded and renovated Aims Campus Physical Education and Recreation Center in Greeley will provide a vibrant and welcoming campus community hub featuring state-of-the-art equipment. Designed to fit the busy schedule and on-the-go lifestyle.
What You'll Find
- Two renovated racquetball + wallyball courts
- Renovated wood floor gymnasium featuring 3 basketball + 3 volleyball courts
- Mens, womens and unisex locker rooms
- 1,113 square foot multi-purpose weight training + conditioning studio
- Indoor and outdoor lounge
- Nutrition vending center
- Two smart classrooms + office suite
- 1,733 square foot dance + aerobics studio
- Expansive strength center with a full complement of multi stations, plate loaded equipment, free weight benches and racks
- 1,283 square foot Mind & Body Studio for Pilates + Yoga programs
- Six station integrated total body workout area
- Spinning® Studio w/ 20 cycling bikes fit for all users
- Stretching + cool down area
- Tenth of a mile tri-lane elevated indoor track
- All conditioning machines feature user focused entertainment and personal coaching technology offering a different training experience each use.
- 2,500 square foot fitness training center featuring: climbers, treadmills, rowers, cross trainers, ellipticals, indoor cycling bikes
- GREENSPACE - 3 Tennis Courts, 1.1 acres of multi-use, grass fields, expanded bike paths