Deadlines and Important Information
Deadlines and Dates
Summer Short Session: May 27, 2014 - June 26, 2014
- Students must have paid in full on or before this date. Students registering after this date must pay in full the same day as registration.
Fall Semester 2014: August 18, 2014 - December 5, 2014
- August 12, 2014 (Payment plan deadline)
- August 22, 2014 (Last day to add)
- September 3, 2014 (Last day to drop)
- November 5, 2014 (Last day to withdraw)
Spring Semester: January 12, 2015- May 7, 2015 (Last day to add/drop deadline)
- January 6, 2015 (Payment Plan Deadline)
- January 16, 2015 (Last day to add)
- January 28, 2015 (Last day to drop)
- April 10, 2015 (Last day to withdraw)
- All community residents must take the ACT ESL Compass at the College Testing Center prior to registering for the Intensive English Language Program.
- Students must first make an appointment and fill out a referral form with the IELP Coordinator Lucia Gonzales at the Cornerstone building. Please call (970) 339-6634.
- After taking the Compass assessment, student can then register for IELP/ESL classes.
- Students can only register for those classes which correlate with their test scores.
For additional information call Lucia Gonzales, IELP/ESL Coordinator at (970) 339-6634.