STAR (STudent Achievement & Retention)
What is STAR?
The STAR (STudent Achievement and Retention) Center provides academic support and retention services to new and continuing students at all campus locations. This program will help you adjust to college, persist to graduation and be successful.
With STAR, you will receive:
- Intensive academic advising
- Career and major exploration
- College transfer preparation
- Development of student success skills
- Extended orientation workshops
The STAR program includes the following services:
- Emerging Scholars Program
- STAR Advising
- Academic Success Planning
- AIR Reports
- Stop-Out Reports
- Student Success Skills iFocus Workshops
The STAR Center is located in the College Center, 2nd Floor, Room 266. For further information regarding the STAR Center or any of its programs, please call (970) 339-6607.