Oil & Gas Tour
For more information about the Applied and Environmental Technology programs at Aims Community College, please visit the department webpage here:
Applied and Environmental Technologies
Like us on Facebook
About the Club:
This club provides students in the pursuit of degrees in construction management, computer aided drafting, sustainable industrial technology, energy, or applicable degrees and certificates the opportunity to participate in field trips,
workshops, conferences and to enhance the department and the community through active service and involvement.
To demonstrate, discuss and promote applied and environmental technologies and topics in order to educate our community, both on and off campus.
How to Join:
- Contact either one of our advisors.
- Attend any of our scheduled meetings or events.
Benefits of Membership:
- Extracurricular activities such as club involvement look great on a resume or application.
- Lots of opportunities to expand and strengthen your leadership skills.
- A quick way to network and meet people on campus with similar interests.
- AAET club is a viable way to meet business and community contacts that may be valuable both before and after graduation.
- A wonderful way to get involved and make a difference on campus and in the community.
Attend Our Meetings:
Regular club meetings are the 2nd and 4th Mondays of the month. Meetings are held in the Hansen building in room 917 from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Bradley Beavers - President
Dustin Mullen - Vice President
Kate Wernsman - Secretary
Nedy Ayala - Treasurer
Steven Fretwell – Parliamentarian