Why join an Aims student club or organization?
How do I join a club? Joining an Aims club or organization is easy and rewarding. Check out the Aims Clubs and Organizations web pages. Each site will have a list of planned events, meeting information, and club mission statement. No matter what your interest, Aims offers a variety of student organizations and clubs for you to get involved today!
- Be more satisfied with your college experience and earn your degree.
- Meet new people and make new friends!
- Feel a sense of connection.
- Get valuable experience in project work and team building.
- It looks great on a resume! Employers like employees who can work with others, go beyond basic expectations, and complete projects.
- Draw upon other members as a resource for your studies or educational experiences.
- Challenge yourself to explore new things.
- Get involved outside of the classroom to reinforce the learning that happens inside the classroom.
- Make a difference. Student clubs members help plan events on campus, serve their community, and participate in national conferences. Leave your own legacy at Aims!
- Don’t regret not having the whole college experience.
- Don't forget… You can get involved at ANY point during your time at Aims. Don't limit your new experiences to your first semester! Try something new.
- It's true; you will get out of Aims and your college experience what you put into it!
- Email the club advisor.
- Drop by a club event.
- Volunteer to help at an event. Volunteers are always appreciated!
- Check out a club meeting.
- Contact Randee Morris, Coordinator of Co-Curricular Programs, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 970-339-6259.
- Drop by the Student Leadership & Development Office, College Center, Room 130.
|Check out our Clubs!