March 2 - 6
Scheduled Network Down Day
Student Service Offices Closed for Professional
March 9 - 13
For more information or to submit a comment about The Toilet Paper email email@example.com
Applications are Available for TRIO & CORE Impact Programs!
TRIO & CORE are currently accepting applications for Spring 2015. Through this free program students receive academic advising, tutoring, career exploration, transfer preparation, and grants for eligible students. Additionally, we provide a host of opportunities for community engagement and leadership. Stop by the College Center, Room 220 on the Greeley Campus or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a program application.
Arianna Huffington: Thrive
Arianna Huffington's is one of the most well recognized names in modern journalism. She will share advice on redefining success, and creating a life of well-being, wisdom and wonder.
- March 17, 5PM
Online iFocus Workshops
Check out these FREE 30 minutes study skills workshops @ www.studentlingo.com/aims 24/7! Many instructors offer extra-credit!
- Maximizing Your College Experience
- What it Takes to be a Successful Student
- Study Tips & Note-Taking Strategies
- How to Reduce Test Anxiety
- Exam Prep Tips & Test-Taking Strategies
- Smart Money Skills for College & Beyond
- Navigating the Financial Aid Process
- Stress Management Techniques
- Improving Student-Faculty Relationships
- Understanding & Avoiding Plagiarism
- Pre-Writing Techniques: Planning & Idea Development
- Developing a Strong Thesis Statement
- Drafting Introductions, Body Paragraphs & Conclusions
- The Revision Process: How to Proofread & Edit Your Writing
- Reading Comprehension Strategies
- 10 Tips for Success in Your Online Course
- Effectively Communicating Online
- Online Courses: Staying Motivated and Disciplined
- Taking Tests Online: Strategies for Success
- Mastering the Job Interview
- Writing Effective Resumes & Cover Letters
- Creating Your College Bucket List: Explore, Experience, Succeed
- How to Overcome Math Anxiety
- How to Succeed in Your Math Class
- How to Achieve Well-Being, Balance, and Success
- Setting and Accomplishing Realistic Goals
- How to Develop Your Cross-Cultural Skills
Learn about events on campus, gain more access to student clubs and organizations, and connect with your peers.
Get iPhone app · Get Android app