Full-Term Course Withdrawal
Last Day of Summer Semester
Tuition & Fees Payment Deadline
Scheduled Network Down Day
Fall Semester Classes Begin
For more information or to submit a comment about The Toilet Paper email firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the Computer
We are located in the Learning
Commons on each campus. We have tons of computers, lots of software and knowledgeable staff to assist you. We have Win 8.1,
Mavericks, Ubuntu and Office 2013. For hours go to: myAims, Services for Students, Computer Learning Lab.
If you are eligible for work study employment, the Admissions, Registration, and Recruitment office on the Greeley Campus has positions available. Please contact Jean Moran for an interview at email@example.com or 970-339-6535.
iFocus! Online Summer Workshops
“StudentLingo” is brought to you by iFocus. Watch online workshops available 24x7 at www.studentlingo.com/aims. Online workshops count towards weekly drawings, end of semester drawing, and portfolio system. Examples of available workshops include:
- Discover your Learning Style *
- Exploring Careers & Choosing A Major *
- Study Tips & Note-Taking Strategies
- Taking Tests Online: Strategies for Success
- How to Succeed in Math
- Time Management
- What it Takes to Be A Successful College Student *
*Available in Spanish
Find out how you can be nominated to be a part of the first Loveland Campus Catalyst group. Just one hour a week could change your life. Space is limited so act NOW!
What’s in it for you?
- Leadership & career readiness
- Connect with your peers
- Networking opportunities
- Tips & tools to succeed
- Foster a mindset of completion
For more information about the program or how you can be nominated, contact Ty’ Ray Thompson at 970-339-6595 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2015 - 2016
AIMS SCHOLARS SCHOLARSHIP
- specifically for returning Aims students who have a 3.0 cumulative undergraduate GPA and have earned 12 undergraduate level credits at Aims (courses with a course # of 100 or above)
AIMS OPPORTUNITY SCHOLARSHIP
- specifically for new incoming freshman and new incoming transfer students who have a 3.0 cumulative GPA or better.
Visit the Aims scholarship webpage at www.aims.edu/student/finaid/scholarships/ for all eligible criteria and to print your application for the 2015 - 2016 Fall/Spring semesters! Submit completed application to the Financial Aid Office. Don’t delay!
For more information or questions, please contact Jessica Sosa at email@example.com or 970-339-6399.