TRiO Student Support Services and CORE
No hours available
TRiO Student Support Services
& CORE Programs
College Center 220
Financial Aid Assistance & Scholarship Opportunities
The TRiO & CORE programs offer students assistance with financial aid related matters. Whether you need help filling out your FAFSA for Aims or transfer institutions, interpreting financial aid documents, understanding outstanding requirements, accepting offered awards, navigating through the financial aid appeals process, exploring scholarship opportunities, or anything else relating to financial aid, we are here to assist you along the way.
We encourage you to review the following financial aid and scholarship related links:
- Financial Aid at Aims: Offering in depth information regarding financial aid at Aims.
- Scholarships at Aims: Providing links to Aims scholarships and external scholarship searches.
- Scholarship List: A compiled list of current external scholarship opportunities
- TRiO Scholarship: A competitive, participation based scholarship for current TRiO students
- Educational Opportunity Center:
- Assisting TRiO & CORE students with filling out the FAFSA during FAFSA Fridays (Designated Fridays at the TRiO & Core Office in which the EOC comes to provide FAFSA assistance to students.)
- Providing assistance in filling out the FAFSA by appointment at the EOC Office.
- Federal Student Aid: An Office of the Department of Education providing students with financial aid information.
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA): The application for the FAFSA
- Studentloans.gov: The source from the Department of Education about managing Student Loans
- College Navigator:A detailed searchable database from the National Center for Education Statistics providing students with the costs relating to specific institutions.
For additional information on the Financial Aid Assistance offered by the Student Support Services programs please contact Alfredo Haro at (970) 339-6273 or email@example.com.