TRiO Student Support Services and CORE
No hours available
TRiO Student Support Services
& CORE Programs
College Center 220
Participation Requirements for Current TRiO and CORE Students
As members of the TRiO & CORE programs, current students have agreed to the following participation requirements:
- Must be enrolled and attend classes at Aims
- Must attend a minimum of two advising sessions per semester with assigned academic advisor.
- Must complete financial literacy requirements as defined by the TRiO & CORE programs.
- Must complete a minimum of two of the following (students MUST sign in to receive credit for services): iFocus! Workshops, Writers' Community, 7 Habits Workshop, TRiO & CORE sponsored workshops; Transfer Initiatives, Tutoring, Strengths Quest Workshop, Helping Hands, etc. See your advisor for details and additional opportunities for activities.
- Please review the "Program Features" tab on the right hand side of the webpage for additional information on specific program details or ask us for more details.
The TRiO & CORE programs at Aims Community College are participation based; Students who do not meet the participation requirements may be considered inactive and removed from the program.