View hours by Campus
Greeley Testing Center
College Center 230 (2nd Floor)
5401 W. 20th Street
Greeley, CO 80634
phone: (970) 339-6533
fax: (970) 506-6920
CLEP & DANTES
The Testing Center at Aims Community College offers both the College-Level Examination Program (CLEP) and the DANTES Subject Standardized Tests (DSST). Both programs give you the opportunity to obtain college credit for learning obtained outside the conventional college/university classroom.
There are a number of reasons why an individual would take the CLEP or the DANTES:
- To test out of introductory classes
- To get credit for what you already know
- To shorten the time to get your degree or certificate
- To save on tuition fees
Taking the CLEP or DANTES:
Call for times and information: (970) 339-6533
Cost for CLEP & DANTES:
- CLEP - $80 payable by credit card only + $25 proctoring fee to Aims
- DANTES - $80 payable by credit card only + $25 proctoring fee to Aims
Preparing for the CLEP & DANTES:
All CLEP & DANTES exams are administered on the computer. CLEP & DANTES tests cover subjects taught in courses that the majority of students take in their first two years of college. Most tests are 90 minutes in length. Please see the CLEP & DANTES Frequently Asked Questions for a list of all the exams.
more about CLEP and to obtain the official CLEP Study Guide.
- DANTES fact sheets, lists of tests, study guides and other preparation materials.
To Obtain Credit for Taking the CLEP or DANTES:
- Be sure to check CLEP & DANTES policies at institutions where you want the score reports sent.