View hours by Campus
Greeley Testing Center
College Center 230 (2nd Floor)
5401 W. 20th Street
Greeley, CO 80634
phone: (970) 339-6533
fax: (970) 506-6920
CLEP & DSST
The Testing Center at Aims Community College offers both the College-Level Examination Program (CLEP) and the DSST Subject Standardized Tests (DSST). Both programs give you the opportunity to obtain college credit for learning obtained outside the conventional college/university classroom.
There are a number of reasons why an individual would take the CLEP or the DSST:
- To test out of introductory classes
- To get credit for what you already know
- To shorten the time to get your degree or certificate
- To save on tuition fees
Taking the CLEP or DSST:
Call for times and information: (970) 339-6533
Cost for CLEP & DSST:
- CLEP – Please register for your exam prior to coming to test at http://clep.collegeboard.org/exam. You can find exam prices on the CLEP website. Please bring your voucher to the Testing Center. You will not be able test without the voucher. Aims charges a $25.00 proctoring fee at the time of testing.
- DSST - $80 payable by credit card only + $25 proctoring fee to Aims
Preparing for the CLEP & DSST:
All CLEP & DSST exams are administered on the computer. CLEP & DSST tests cover subjects taught in courses that the majority of students take in their first two years of college. Most tests are 90 minutes in length. Please see the CLEP & DSST Frequently Asked Questions for a list of all the exams.
more about CLEP and to obtain the official CLEP Study Guide.
- DSST fact sheets, lists of tests, study guides and other preparation materials.
To Obtain Credit for Taking the CLEP or DSST:
- Be sure to check CLEP & DSST policies at institutions where you want the score reports sent.