5401 W. 20th Street
General Services Building,
Fort Lupton Campus
260 College Avenue
Fort Lupton, CO 80621
(Testing is offered every
Call for an appointment.)
We applaud your decision to take the GED tests. Many individuals just like you have taken the GED to obtain a better job or to continue their education. According to the GED testing service, the tests you will take assess your knowledge and academic skills against those of today's traditional high school graduates. So come prepared and do your best.
Preparation for the GED Tests is extremely important if you want to earn passing scores. Aims Community College recommends the following to help you prepare for the GED:
- Take a pre-test. No appointment is necessary. Tests are available in English and Spanish. Testing is scheduled Monday – Thursday starting at 8:30 a.m. Cost is $15.00. Call (970) 339-6665 for more information.
- Take a class. Classes are offered in English and Spanish, Monday through Thursday. Call (970) 339-6665 for times and fees.
Official GED Test
- GED Testing is scheduled on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Pre-register online at http://ged123.org.
- Then call (970) 339-6665 for an appointment.
- The cost of the test is $25 per section ($125 total). You may pay for each section separately.
- On the day of the test, arrive 10 minutes early. Bring a valid picture ID and your method of payment.
Para Español: (970) 339-6665