Nominate a Distinguished Fellow
The Aims Board of Trustees would like to recognize individuals from the community
who have made outstanding contributions to higher education and/or Aims Community
Persons who may be considered would be community members, former Board of Trustee
members, former Foundation Board members, former Aims Community College employees,
or legislators. (Current members of the Aims Board of Trustees and individuals employed
by the College are exempt from nomination.)
Criteria for this award include:
- Long-standing efforts to advance the goals and purposes of Aims Community College
and/or higher education.
- The championing and/or supporting of students, learning, and service.
- Significant contributions to the furthering of scholarship in the state, county, community
or the mission of the College.
- Served as an outstanding example to the employees and Students of the College
- Possesses high level of character, integrity, professional expertise and leadership.
- Enhanced the reputation and relationship of Aims Community College with its service
Nomination Deadline: February 28