July 2017-June 2018 BOT Priorities & Goals of the CEO/President, Cabinet & College
- Continue to develop the Board professionally.
- Continue to advocate for Aims Community College locally, statewide and nationally.
- Support the College in accomplishing its goals.
- Focus on and update Board policies (0-99).
- Continue a strategic focus on the future of the Aims Community College and how it
supports the region, the State, and the Nation.
CEO/President and Cabinet Goals
- Continue to focus on student access and success, retention, completion & learning
- Continue to develop relationships with the communities in the Aims district, statewide,
regionally, and nationally.
- Ensure fiscal stability.
- Ensure data-informed, meaningful reporting for decision-making.
- Continue to build the leadership teams of the College.
College Council Goals
- 2018-2023 Strategic Planning Process
- System-Wide Committee Organization
- Cabinet/College Council Communication
- College Values Identification
- Complete strategic plan initiatives for the 2017-18 plan.
- Complete development of 2018-2023 strategic plan for July 1, 2018 implementation.
- Continue with the schedule of events for 50th ANNIVERSARY yearlong celebration to
conclude December 2017.
- Host HLC site visit October 2017 and follow up as necessary.
- Continue to work with BOT in the review and update of BOT policies & procedures.*
- Continue BPR projects.*
* = goal/activity that will continue into the following year.