How do I enroll?
- Apply to Aims Community College.
Select AGS Pre-Aviation as your intended major.
Apply for Financial Aid if applicable.
- Are you a VA Student?
Submit DD214 and Certificate of Eligibility to FinAid Office
Are you a transfer student?
Have your previous institution send an official transcript to Aims at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Student Enrollment, Records and Testing
PO Box 69
Greeley, CO 80632
If you are not a VA Student or a transfer student, go to step 3.
- Complete the Aims New Student Orientation through your MyAims student account.
- Complete the Aviation Application
- Take Next-Generation ACCUPLACER (for Student Pilots only)
Writing and Math portions only
Contact Testing Center to set up a test at
(970) 339-6533 - email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
More information about the Next-Generation ACCUPLACER test
Air Traffic Control students, go to step 6
- Schedule an Advising Appointment
Bring your Aviation Application.
Set up a meeting by contacting Ottley Wright at:
(970) 378-3635 - email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Turn in a Completed Aviation Application
Applications must be turned in to Norma Keeney at email@example.com or at the Aviation Building on the Greeley campus no later than:
Fall Term: First Monday of April
Spring Term: First Monday of November
Air Traffic Control Students
Fall Term: First Day of Classes
Spring Term: First Day of Classes
Summer Term: Aims Aviation does not accept new students for Summer Term
Need more information?
Contact our staff and we will be happy to help you get started today.