CPAT Candidate Checklist
- Government-issued photo ID
- Plan to arrive 20 minutes before your assigned time and expect testing to last about
- Appropriate attire:
- Long pants
- Footwear with no open heel or toe
- Watches or restrictive jewelry are not permitted
- No spectators will be allowed past the registration table. Please do not bring family
members, friends, children or pets.
- Hydrate before you arrive at any of the three processes and especially on the final
test date. Water will be available on site.
- Please print, complete and bring the visitor parking permit with you.